- Boom: The
33' to 100', four section boom features fully proportional
hydraulic extension and retraction. Its welded steel box construction has replaceable wear pads and bushings. A
9" bore vertical luff cylinder increases load space and capacity at low boom angles.
Maximum tip height is 89.5'. Elevation 0 to 79 degrees.
- Boom Tip: Four sheaves with roller
bearings, cable stays, and pad eye for wedge socket provide the ability to reeve from 1 to 6 parts of line without requiring attachment of snatch blocks. The use of non-metallic sheaves reduces boom weight and increases cable life.
- Rotation: A 47" diameter swing bearing is driven by a planetary gearbox with integral brake. The standard hydraulic and electric rotary swivels provide 360 degree continuous rotation. All components are accessible from the top of the deck for ease of maintenance.
- Controls: Outrigger controls are operated from the ground at the rear. Boom controls are at the operators platform. All controls are fully proportional. Standard equipment includes anti-two block indicator with audio alarm and function shutdowns.
- Operators Platform: The open, ride-around platform includes a control console, horn, adjustable seat, and foot throttle.
- Hydraulic System: The crane can be powered by an optional wet line kit mounted on the tractor, or an optional diesel power pack mounted on the trailer, making it self contained.
- Outriggers: Computer optimized out and
down type outrigger system features 18.5' spread front and 20' rear outriggers for maximum stability over side and rear with minimum weight. Individual controls for each function allow ease of set upon uneven terrain. Firm footing is achieved by means of 24" diameter removable aluminum pads on the rear and with fixed pads on the front outriggers.
- Drop Deck Trailer: The trailer is designed and built specifically for the crane. The upper deck consists of a tapered torsion box averaging 12" deep. The lower torsion box section is 18" deep. Both sections are 35" wide and are built using T-1 steel. Specifications:
Length = 42"
King Pin = 18"
Lower Deck Height = 44.63"
Upper Deck Height = 62.63"
Axle Rating = 25,000 Each
Air-ride Suspension Rating = 25,000 Each
Tires = 275/70R 22.5 radial ply
- Body: Steel cross members, 6" deep, spaced at 24", with 8" steel side channels. Transdeck® laminate decking provides a sturdy long
lasting platform. All components are pre-painted in customer's choice of colors with epoxy
primer and polyurethane topcoat prior to assembly to ensure maximum protection.
- Load Chart: Each crane is load and stability tested before completion. This results in an individual load chart for each crane without requiring a minimum chassis weight or the installation of ballast.
- Winch and Reeving: Standard
winch has variable speeds, power up and power down, planetary
drive with spring applied, hydraulically-released brake.
Maximum base layer line pull: 15,000 lbs.
Maximum top layer line speed: 225 ft./min
Reeving: Six parts of line STD, (up to 8 parts of line available)
Rope: 550 - 5/8" diameter 6x25FW, IWRC, EEIPS
Load Block: 25-ton quick reeve block, triple sheave with roller
bearings, swivel hook and heavy duty safety latch
- One operation and maintenance manual.
Load Chart for 70100TD
*Maximum load with standard reeving is
Numbers shown in bold type (above tipping line) indicate structural capacity limits. All other numbers indicate tipping limits. Actual numbers may vary due to differences in finished weight, wheelbase, etc.
|Wire Rope Capacity (LBS).
Do not exceed parts of line rating.