- Boom: The 21'10" to 32'10", two section boom features full hydraulic extension and retraction. Its welded steel box construction has replaceable wear pads and bushings. A
10" bore vertical luff cylinder increases payload space and capacity at low boom angles. Maximum tip height is
43' approx. Elevation 0 to 75 degrees.
- Boom Tip: Four sheaves with roller bearings, cable stays, and pad eye for wedge socket provide the ability to reeve from 1 to
5 parts of line without requiring attachment of snatch blocks. The use of non-metallic sheaves reduces boom weight and increases cable life.
- Rotation: A
39" diameter swing bearing is driven by a planetary gearbox with integral brake. The standard hydraulic and electric rotary swivels provide 360 degree continuous rotation. All components are accessible from the top of the deck for ease of maintenance.
- Controls: Outrigger controls are operated from the ground on the
right side at
rear. Boom controls are at the operators platform. All controls are fully proportional. Standard equipment includes a radio anti-two block indicator with audio alarm and function shutdowns.
- Hydraulic System: Hydraulic system includes transmission mounted PTO, tandem gear pump, and hydraulic reservoir.
- Operators Platform: The open, ride-around platform includes a control console, horn, adjustable seat, and foot throttle.
- Outriggers: Computer optimized outrigger system
features 20' spread, out and down type rear outriggers for maximum stability over side and rear with minimum weight. Individual controls for each function allow ease of set upon uneven terrain. Firm footing is achieved by means of 24" diameter removable aluminum pads on the rear and with fixed pads on the front
stabilizers. This arrangement also minimizes chassis frame rail requirements.
- Subframe: A high capacity torsion box connects the crane and outriggers into an integral structure designed to withstand all loads produced during crane operation. The design
relies minimally on the truck chassis for strength which allows for mounting on a lighter and more economical truck. The clamp-type mounting requires no welding or drilling on the chassis rails and maintains full factory warranty.
- Body: A
hardwood bed, up to 22' in length, mounts flush with the top of the subframe on steel cross members spaced at 18". Steel side rails, headache rack, boom rest, access ladders, and
aluminum 18"x48" tool box mounted on the torsion box,
pad racks and all DOT required lighting is included. Prior to
assembly, all components are painted in customer's choice of colors with epoxy primer and polyurethane topcoat to ensure maximum protection.
- Load Chart: Each crane is load and stability tested before completion. This results in an individual load chart for each crane without requiring a minimum chassis weight or the installation of ballast.
- Winch and Reeving: Standard winch has variable speeds, power up and power down, planetary drive with spring applied, hydraulically-released brake.
Maximum base layer line pull: 12,000 lbs.
Maximum top layer : 115 ft./min
Reeving: Five parts of line standard
Rope: 325' - 1/2" diameter, 6x25 FW, IWRC, EEIPS
Load Block: 20-ton, double sheave, roller bearings with swivel hook
and safety latch
- One operation and maintenance manual.
Axle Weights (LB.) Distribution for Maximum Payload
**Based on distance of payload C.G. to centerline of crane
rotation of 183"
Load Chart for 4033R